Building Hope Foundation is a Section 21 Non-Profit organisation. Our work is only made possible through the donations by philantrophists – big and small. Funding is not used for salaries but only for projects. All volunteers, including the founders have to raise their own support through personal donations.
With your funding, we encourage, equip and empower people to:
- Share the Gospel, accepting Jesus and start a discipleship programme in their local church
- Share positive HIV information and break down stigma
- Help people understand the importance of immunity and staying on ARV treatment
- Restore dignity by teaching people to teach others
- Conduct research, analyse and design programmes for communities on various topics
- Develop new materials and distribute them to impoverished communities
We sincerely thank both individuals and organisations who encourage, equip and empower others to do things for themselves.
Should you wish to transfer funds directly:
- Building Hope Foundation
- ABSA Bank
- Cheque Account: 4071966417
- Brooklyn Branch Code: 632 005
Swift Code: ABSA ZA JJ, (for international payments)
Give through GivenGain on ‘n monthly basis from any country in the world!
If you want to support Hannes and Elzaan de Villiers personally, please send an email in this regard.